Monday, September 24, 2007

We scared the crap out of the those failing in the team-taught class. We even brought in the principal to talk to them about pulling their heads from their rear-ends. I loved it. They hated me for a few minutes, but when they realized that I was giving them a second chance of sorts (re-do their crappy journals for 1/2 credit) they seemed to like me a whole lot more. Not that I'm in this to be liked. I'm here to educate, but being liked sure makes the education part so much easier.

In other news, today was P.J. day for spirit week. LOVE P.J. day - wore the Adidas pants and robe. Can't go wrong. Tomorrow - Western Day.

1 comment:

andi said...

I am proud! That's great that you went and helped at the swim meet...even better that they honored you! I love how all of my teacher friends really love their jobs are our there trying to make the world a better place and are not just teaching to get summers off. I like how they honored you by making you a timer. Usually, they just offer up timer positions as a way to get up front action at the meet!

My schedule dies down a little in October. I would love to meet up with you and Adam. I miss you guys!